Πέμπτη 21 Σεπτεμβρίου 2023

2020-2021 Who is Who International Awards-Ilias I. Katsos


 2020-2021 Who is Who International Awards-A wonderful memory of being honored and humbled two years ago in receiving the 2020-2021 World Eminent Man of Real Estate and Construction Management Market Award in Athens. The Black Tie Gala Awards Dinner entitled "Ελλάδα, ο Κόσμος όλος!" was under the auspices of the Ministry of Finance , the Ministry of Development & Investment , the Ministry of Finance , the Ministry of Tourism and EOT.

I am honored and humbled that I will receive the 2020-2021 World Eminent Man of Real Estate and Construction Management Market Award in Athens. The Black Tie Gala Awards Dinner entitled "Ελλάδα, ο Κόσμος όλος!" and under the auspices of the Ministry of Finance , the Ministry of Development & Investment , the Ministry of Finance , the Ministry of Tourism and EOT .will take place on Thursday, September 30, 2021 at Vouliagmeni Lake with the Pre Event the day before at the Royal Olympic Athens Hotel. Although I cannot attend (but forwarded an acceptance video), due to prior business commitments, I am happy knowing that a few of my fellow colleagues in Athens will be there for the occasion, and with Konstantine Drougos accepting the Award for me in my absence. This long awaited event was postponed a couple of times last year due to the Covid pandemic.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου