Πέμπτη 2 Ιουνίου 2022

Saints Constantine & Helen Greek Festival W. Nyack, NY


 Please Feel Free To Share This Invite.

****50 YEAR ANNIVERSARY****
"IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN"
"Where I do something a different other than DJing & Promoting and whatever else!!!"
A FESTIVAL THAT IS TRULY THE LARGEST CULTURAL FESTIVAL in ROCKLAND COUNTY, NY if not the Area!
***DETAIL BELOW***
If Anyone Is Interested In Donating ANY AMOUNT of their Time To Help Out, Please Let Me Know!
FEEL FREE TO SEND THIS INVITE TO ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES... HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!
Every year, around "FESTIVAL TIME", from a child I would attend this Festival, as I grew older I started to help out at it.
For the last 18 years, I have been helping out in the "BBQ - Pit" cooking all those delicious Shish-Ka-Bobs with a few other people some of whom are my close friends So here I am, doing it again and I Love to help out! It's for a good cause and it's also a lot of fun!

If you have never been to this you are definitely missing out on Good Times and Fresh, Tasty Greek Food! Many people come to this Festival and Enjoy the Sights, Sounds and Food of the Greek Culture! Many of you, my closest friends, people that follow me where ever I DJ, have come by and enjoyed everything this Festival Has To Offer. I hope to see you all once again, come by and say Hello to me. Have a good time!
*Also There will Carnival Rides for the children, Family Fun!
*A LIVE BAND, Greek Music & Greek Dancing!
If you have never been to this you are definitely missing out on Good Times and Fresh, Tasty Greek Food! Thousands of people come to this Festival and Enjoy the Sights, Sounds and Food of the Greek Culture!
So swing by for lunch or for dinner and grab some food, eat Some Home Made Pastries...!
Come, Spend Some Time With Good Friends, Enjoy "Home Made Cooking" and more importantly, Have a good time!
JUN 3 AT 12:30 AM – JUN 6 AT 3 AM UTC+03
1 Marycrest Rd, West Nyack, NY 10994-2426, United States

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου