Πέμπτη 26 Ιανουαρίου 2023

Ilias I. Katsos // Archdiocesan Cathedral of the Holy Trinity’s Chiotes Hall in Manhattan

 
Ilias I. Katsos

Thank you to Frederica Bolgouras who took this photo as I was speaking at the event with Archbishop Elpidophoros listening and Nancy Papaioannou who introduced me.

Ilias I. Katsos

Yesterday’s traditional Vasilopita Cutting event with the other Hellenic American associated professional organizations (some of which I also belong to) at the Archdiocesan Cathedral of the Holy Trinity’s Chiotes Hall in Manhattan was very nice. I represented the East Mediterranean Business Culture Alliance (EMBCA). Thank you to the many EMBCA Board Members, panelists, supporters and subscribers who were in attendance , and of course fellow AHEPA members.

Ilias I. Katsos

Archbishop Elpidophoros cutting the Vasilopita with Hellenic Republic Consul General Konstantinos Konstantinou.

Ilias I. Katsos

The Archbishop and Consul General listening.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου