Δευτέρα 1 Νοεμβρίου 2021

Ilias I. Katsos - Archon of the Ecumenical Patriarchate


I am deeply honored to have been elevated by His All-Holiness Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew to the high office of Archon of the Ecumenical Patriarchate. Today following the Divine Liturgy the solemn Investiture took place and presided by His All-Holiness Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew with His Eminence Archbishop Elpidophoros of America concelebrating at the Archdiocesan Cathedral of the Holy Trinity in Manhattan. I was formally invested as an Archon Depoutatos (the title designated depends on the profession of the individual and Archon Depoutatos refers to those in the political and business professions) of the Great Church of Christ. I must admit it had a great spiritual, intellectual, and emotional impact on me. Many thanks from the bottom of my heart to His Eminence Archbishop Elpidophoros who grabbed my hand as he spoke very kind words about me to His All-Holiness during my investiture.
The video attached from my investiture is of my receiving the Archon Cross of the Order of St. Andrew, the Apostle from His All-Holiness. Also shown following me is friend and fellow Archon AHEPA Brother Supreme President Jimmy Kokotas.













Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου