Δευτέρα 2 Αυγούστου 2021

Ilias I. Katsos with Ioannis Chrysoulakis the Secretary General, Ministry of Foreign Affairs

 


Although I had some private moments/discussions at various AHEPA Convention events this week with good friend Ioannis Chrysoulakis the Secretary General, Ministry of Foreign Affairs it was neither the time or place to have an extended conversation. So after lunch today, and after coordinating with his schedule we (Clelia, Eva and I) stopped in at his office to spend some quality time with him. It’s always great to have a serious extended conversation, and my and ioanni’s views and thoughts are very much in sync on a variety of events I have in mind for this coming year to help promote Hellenism on an international level. Knowing I love books he was very kind in giving me a copy of the lovely book on the Hellenic Dream in America on Hellenic immigrants from 1890 to 1980.

Ilias I. Katsos





 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου