Παρασκευή 16 Ιουλίου 2021

St. Nicholas Church and National Shrine


 Surprises at St. Nicholas Church and National Shrine

My trip yesterday to check up on construction progress at the St. Nicholas Church and National Shrine was full of surprises. I was happy to see a delegation from the St. Nicholas Church Board taking a tour which included good friend and fellow Ahepan Brother Ted Klingos the President of my Chapter Delphi #25. It was also great to meet and speak with Paul one of the owners of Arc Electric performing the electrical work onsite. Paul as it turns out will be going to Hellas next week , heading to Kalamata, and as it turns out he will be on the same flight as I will be on next Friday out of New York. In a further small world category his nephew is engaged to the daughter of one of the major senior national leaders of AHEPA. It is this leader by his fine publicly proclaimed numerous statements about me last month in front of various past District Governors of AHEPA District 6 , members of the District 6 Lodge, and various Presidents of District 6 Chapters as well as members of his Chapter including Sons that encouraged me to run for AHEPA Supreme Vice President at the upcoming Supreme Family Convention in Athens. I was not in attendance at his Chapter meeting in New York but his fine words at that meeting on me were relayed by many AHEPA members in attendance.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου