Τρίτη 14 Φεβρουαρίου 2023

Billy Chrissochos with Mr. Nikos Christodoulides the new President of Cyprus


 I am so thrilled my good friend Mr. Nikos Christodoulides is the new President of #Cyprus! We are both alumnus and college mates from Queens College’s Byzantine Studies Department! I told my Byzantine History Class at St. Demetrios Preparatory School today that they can achieve great things too if they study their Byzantine Greek History

Billy Chrissochos


I am so happy for my good friend and fellow Queens College Byzantine Center Studies alumnus, Mr. Nikos Christodoulides, who is the NEW PRESIDENT OF CYPRUS! Congratulations!!!!

Billy ChrissochosComposer at ASCAP - American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers and works at Director of Modern Music at UNESCO Club of the Department of Piraeus and Islands and Educator/Staff at St. Demetrios Preparatory School

Past: Keller Williams Realty Landmark and Marathon Bank
Studied Political science at Queens College, City University of New York

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου