Σάββατο 2 Οκτωβρίου 2021

Ilias I. Katsos - 2020-2021 World Eminent Man of Real Estate and Construction Management Market Award

 

Tonight in Athens I am honored and humbled that I will receive the 2020-2021 World Eminent Man of Real Estate and Construction Management Market Award at the Black Tie Who is Who International Awards Gala. It is entitled "Ελλάδα, ο Κόσμος όλος!" and under the auspices of the Hellenic Ministry of Finance , the Ministry of Development & Investment , the Ministry of Finance , the Ministry of Tourism and EOT. It is taking place at Vouliagmeni Lake and the Pre Event was yesterday at the Royal Olympic Athens Hotel. Although I could not make it due to prior business commitments they did request a short video which I sent them a couple of weeks ago. Fellow colleagues in Athens will be there for the occasion, and to accept the Award for me in my absence. This long awaited event was postponed a couple of times last year due to the Covid pandemic.

Ilias I. Katsos




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου